2018 North Arkansas Dues Notice
Please choose the membership type that most closely matches your expected level of participation and/or activity. See below for description of the types of memberships and the corresponding dues amount. If you would like to change your type of membership based on your level of participation/activity, please contact me at cj [at] northarkansaskennelclub [dot] org. Please check your listing in the MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY found in each member’s newsletter, and send in your dues with a note/message of type of membership, any change of phone numbers, any new mailing addresses, preferred email addresses, any corrections in spelling or any other updates you would like to make for the next membership roster which will be published in April 2018.
If mailing your dues, send to: Cj L. Titus, P.O. Box 345, Lakeview, AR 72642. Note that my P.O. Box has changed to P.O. Box 345. After 17 years I can actually now see into my mailbox!
The types of membership:
1. Individual (I) – Individual members are entitled to all club privileges including the right to vote and hold office. This level of membership is expected to participate at events and activities, and to attend meetings. At this level members will be contacted frequently to volunteer at all NAKC sponsored activities, including meetings.
2018 Dues are $10.00 per individual
2. Household (H) – Limited to two adult members residing in the same household. Each member is entitled to all club privileges including the right to vote and hold office. This level of membership is expected to participate at events and activities, and to attend meetings. At this level members will be contacted frequently to volunteer at all NAKC sponsored activities, including meetings.
2018 Dues are $15.00 per household
3. Associate (A) – An associate is an adult member entitled to all club privileges except voting and holding office. This level of membership is welcomed and encouraged to attend all events and activities, including meetings, seminars/workshops, and public educational activities. However, an associate member is not expected to attend or volunteer at NAKC various events and activities, unless the member so chooses.
• a) This type of membership is great for new members trying out the club and dog events, and for members out of the club’s meeting area.
• b) This is an ideal level of membership for those members who want to support the club and stay involved, but are no longer able to participate at the various activities and attend meetings.
• c) This level of membership is excellent for members who are interested in and enjoy participating and helping out in one type(s) of activity or event that NAKC sponsors. This level of membership will be notified by newsletters, club site posts, Facebook, and emails, and general information emails of upcoming activities and premium lists, and flyers. At any time those who are associate members and are currently active in the various events and meetings and wish to update to a full individual or household membership, may apply to full membership with voting rights with written notification for vote at a general meeting.
2018 Dues are $5 per individual
4. Life (L) – for those active individuals who have been members for 20+ years. Life members pay no dues, but are eligible to vote and hold office. Please notify Sherry or Cj if you have 20 + years (a member since 1998) to modify your membership level.
2017 Dues are $0
5. Junior (J) – Open to young people under 18 years of age. Junior memberships are entitled to all club privileges except holding office and voting. Junior members pay no dues and their membership converts to individual at 18 years of age. If under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at meetings and events.
2018 Dues are $0
Membership applications, Code of Ethics and Constitution and Bylaws
can be downloaded and printed out from our club’s website: HERE
2018 North Arkansas Dues Notice